NEG Group Code of Conduct
〜Activities in Good Faith〜
1. The Customer First
- NEG Group ensures that everything is based on accurate understanding and complete satisfaction of customers’ requirements.
- NEG Group supplies safe and reliable products which contribute to society and satisfy customers.
- NEG Group moves forward with new technological developments, and contributes to the progress of civilization and a prosperous future.
2. Getting the job done
- NEG Group is dedicated to completing every task properly.
3. Broad Minds and Open Communication
- NEG Group thinks beyond existing norms and encourages frank communication among all departments and generations
4. High Ethical Standards
- NEG Group acts ethically and in good faith practices at all times, and complies with all domestic laws, foreign laws, and international rules and regulations.
- NEG Group keeps sound and proper relationships with government agencies and administrative bodies, and faces antisocial forces and organizations with rectitude and resolution.
- NEG Group pursues fair, transparent, and competitive commercial transactions, and conducts appropriate trade practices.
- NEG Group administers corporate assets properly and securely.
5. Consideration for the Environment
- NEG Group is constantly aware of the need to be considerate of the environment, and strive to reduce our footprint caused by corporate activities.
- NEG Group contributes to the preservation of the global environment and the realization of a recycling-oriented society.
6. Contribution to Society
- NEG Group produces profits through sound corporate activities, and contributes to the sustainable development of society.
- NEG Group respects the cultures of the countries and local communities where it conducts business, and acts as a good corporate citizen.
7. Respect for Human Rights
- NEG Group respects human rights and rejects discriminatory treatment, child labor, and forced labor.
- NEG Group ensures a safe labor environment under which employees can demonstrate their full range of abilities.
8. Transmission of Information
- NEG Group communicates with concerned parties, and discloses necessary corporate information in a timely and appropriately manner.
- Established on August 1, 1998
- Revised on February 1, 2006
- Revised on December 1, 2015