SS-1(High Strain Point Glass Substrate For Solar Cells)
SS-1 is a high strain point glass substrate developed for use in solar cells and modules. It has a high strain point of 615°C and can endure heat treatment processes at high temperatures.
Useful for heat treatment in the solar cell and module manufacturing process
- Its high strain point allows the product to endure high temperatures and makes it possible to form photovoltaic film at high temperatures.
- The thermal expansion coefficient is suitable for photovoltaic film formation.
Improves efficiency in solar cell and module manufacturing processes
- Edge grinding can be used to prevent breakage during the manufacturing process.
- Glass substrates formed with different thin and thick films are also available upon request.
Makes mass production of products with diverse specifications possible
- Large glass substrates of various thicknesses can be manufactured with the use of the float process.
- This environmentally friendly glass substrate contains no Pb, As, or Sb.