Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd. (the “Company”) has established the following policy to realize better communication with stakeholders in the operation of the official social media accounts of the Company.
- When using social media, the Company’s employees shall comply with laws and regulations, the “NEG Group Code of Conduct” and the “NEG Group Principles of Activities,” and make or post statements in good faith as sensible members of society. Employees shall also endeavor to sincerely listen to the opinions of users.
- The Company and the Company’s employees shall understand that information disseminated through the Internet can be accessed by an unspecified number of users, that the information cannot be completely deleted once it is disseminated, and that the information disseminated through the official accounts can determine how the Group is evaluated, and shall always keep in mind to engage in responsible dissemination of information.
Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd.
- Details of the operation
The Company will disseminate a variety of information, such as information on the businesses and products of the Group, through the Company’s official accounts (the “Official Accounts”) as a forum for information dissemination and communication.
- Operating hours
9:00 am to 5:00 pm on weekdays (excluding year-end and New Year holidays, Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and holidays designated by the Company)
(Replying and responding to inquiries)
- Please note in advance that the Company will not be able to reply to all statements posted by users on the Official Accounts.
- For inquiries and opinions regarding the Company and the Company’s products, please use the “inquiry form” on the Company’s website.
- The Company shall not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, certainty, etc. of comments, images, videos or any other contents disseminated by the Company through the Official Accounts (the “Company’s Contents”).
- Comments, images, videos or any other information posted by users on the Official Accounts (“Posted Information”) shall not be associated with the Company. The Company shall not be liable for any damage, problem or dispute caused by Posted Information.
- Please note in advance that Posted Information posted on the Official Accounts can be shared or viewed by an unspecified number of people, and cannot be deleted retroactively.
- The Company shall also not be liable for any damage caused to users or a third party due to users using the Official Accounts or not being able to use it for some reason.
- The Company’s Contents posted on the Official Accounts are the ones available as of the time of dissemination, and are subject to change, deletion or other modification without prior notice.
- The Official Accounts are subject to suspension or termination of operation or deletion without prior notice.
To realize better communication in the Official Accounts, please refrain from the following acts when using the Official Accounts. If a user violates this policy, the Company might delete Posted Information posted by such user, restrict their use of the Official Accounts, or take any other actions.
- Posting information or URLs for commercial purposes for the user himself/herself or a third party
- Posting information that is defamatory or offensive to public order and morals
- Posting information that infringes on the rights of the Company or a third party (such as the copyrights, trademark rights or portrait rights)
- Posting information that leads to, or may lead to, criminal or illegal acts
- Posting information that contains expressions that make other users uncomfortable (such as obscene, violent, cruel or discriminatory expressions)
- Posting information that interferes with the smooth operation of the Official Accounts or causes inconvenience to others
- Posting information for the purpose of political, electoral or religious activities or similar activities
- Posting information that identifies, discloses or leaks the personal information of a third party
- Posting information that impersonates the Company or a third party including any party related to the Company
- Posting information for the purpose of advertising or solicitation such as advertisements or affiliate marketing, including those containing the company names or product names of other companies or those that compare the Company with other companies
- Posting information that contains harmful computer programs or the like
- Posting information that contains false information or that is clearly intended to be disruptive or is unrelated to the Official Accounts (such as empty posts, meaningless strings of letters or repetitive posting of similar content)
- Any other acts that the Company deems inappropriate in operating the Official Accounts
- By posting Posted Information on the Official Accounts, users shall be deemed to have granted the Company a permanent right to use (including sublicensing, processing, excerpting, reproducing, publishing, translating and publicly transmitting) such Posted Information free of charge and non-exclusively, and shall be deemed to have agreed not to exercise their moral rights of copyright holders with respect to the use of such Posted Information by the Company.
- The Company might use Posted Information posted on the Official Accounts as analysis data for the Company’s future activities, marketing and the like. Even in such a case, the user who has posted Posted Information on the Official Accounts shall not be entitled to any rights to claim compensation or rights related to development.
- In principle, the Company shall make official announcements and present its views through its official website and news releases.
- The Company may change this policy without the consent of users. The changed policy shall take effect from the time of its publication on this page by the Company.